Tuesday, October 28, 2008

emails

I sent emails to to a few places about volunteering for my senior project. I didnt really expect to get anything back, but yesterday i checked my email and i noticed two emails from names i didnt recognize. I almost deleted them without reading them but i thought i should look at them just in case i needed those emails. When i read them they were from people that i had sent emails to about any volunteering opportunites that were available. The emails said that they would we more than happy to place me with their organization but that i would have to fill out an application and that i would have to get my clearances(but i already have them). Im trying to figure out what i want the outcome of my project to be and if i want to either volunteer, participate in a walk, conduct some type of fundraiser, or if i want to combine all of those into one.

No comments: